At Beacon Academy we are always looking for ways to improve standards to offer our students the best possible chance of success. We are a forward-thinking academy with a vision centred around family values of respect, support and high expectations.
We look for staff that share our values and can bring outstanding teaching and new ideas to our team. Our vacancies will be advertised here with details of the job role, person specification and how to apply.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss with anyone, our Headteacher, Jason Thurley, will be more than happy to speak to you. He can be contacted via 01472 328888.
If you are currently living overseas or have lived / worked overseas in the last five years please be aware that you will be required to provide an overseas criminal records check from the country/countries you have resided in, if you are the preferred candidate for the post.
Full-time Teacher/Lead Teacher of Geography – September 2020
The Governors of Beacon Academy are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and inspirational individual to teach or lead geography to the full age and ability range. The position will ideally suit a specialist geography teacher who has aspirations of leading geography at this exciting time. The post would also suit someone who can offer history as a 2nd subject.
We are seeking a consistently good classroom teacher who has the potential, determination and drive to become outstanding and who is committed to delivering outstanding results.
The successful person will have:
- the ability to inspire, motivate, challenge and support our students and parents
- the ability, drive and passion to raise standards in teaching and learning
- an understanding of how bring about rapid and sustained improvement in student outcomes
- a commitment to contributing to extra-curricular activities
- a commitment to your own professional development
This post is ideally suited for someone with drive, resilience and determination and who thrives on challenge. It offers an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to gain experience within a highly ambitious and hardworking organisation that both encourages and challenges everyone to be the best they can be.
For further information and an application form, please contact Mrs T A Farr, Senior Office Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org), or telephone 01472 328433.
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday 27 January 2020.
Interviews: To be confirmed
Any offer of employment is subject to the satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks and the successful completion of an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
Please complete Application Forms and return to email@example.com before the closing date 12 noon, Monday 27 January 2020.
Wellspring Academy Trust – NE Lincs Sites
Post Title: Maintenance Operative (Projects), Post A – 37 hrs per week
Salary: Post A £18,419 – £19,171 dependent on qualifications and experience
- Are you looking for a new challenge within a vibrant, progressive organisation?
- Do you want to support the education of young people in NE Lincs / Lincolnshire?
- Can you offer a range of practical skills to help maintain a diverse range of buildings?
- Would you like to join an expanding site team who are positive and enthusiastic about supporting students through providing a safe and secure learning environment?
As part of Wellspring’s continued development across the region, the Trust requires a new site operative to join our enthusiastic site teams. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate ready for a fresh challenge.
We value our people and supportive working at all levels is central to our culture. High quality induction training and ongoing professional development is guaranteed.
The role will support Wellspring’s NE Lincs & Lincolnshire Academies; Grimsby and Louth locality.
We are interested in hearing from people who:
- Are self-motivated, customer-focused and efficient.
- Enjoy working as part of an inclusive team.
- Understand the importance of completing work to a very high standard.
- Have a commitment to supporting the work of passionate education leaders.
- Take great pride in the work for which they are responsible.
- Are experienced in a facilities management.
- Have a strong understanding of maintenance systems and compliance.
Wellspring is in a period of growth and requires a site operative who is capable of supporting the compliance of a variety of sites, ensuring that the best possible environment is provided for staff and students.
Whilst experience in a similar role would be an advantage, for the right candidate willing to commit to the post long term, we are prepared to invest in a significant level of training.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the application form, sent as a separate attachment. Along with this, you may submit a covering letter of no more than one side of A4 outlining your suitability for this role. CV’s will not be accepted.
|Reporting to||Estates Manager|
|Duration of Post||Permanent|
|Work Commitment||Full time, 52 weeks per year|
|Salary||£18,419 – £19,171 dependent on qualifications and experience|
|Start Date||To be confirmed|
|Advert Closing Date||Friday 24th January 2020|
|Shortlisting Date||To be confirmed|
|Interview Date||To be confirmed|
|Applications||Completed applications are to be sent to: Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Human Resources, Wellspring Academy Trust, Digital Media Centre, County Way, Barnsley, S70 2JW|
Wellspring Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils. All posts are offered subject to enhanced DBS checks. References will be taken up prior to interview.